At a recent ceremony we humbly and graciously accepted yet another award, this time it’s the Terrequity Platinum Award 2013, which we will happily add to the growing pile in our office.
People tend to ask, “What’s the value of an award, anyway?” That seems like a good question since the trophy, plus a few dollars will get you a nice cup of coffee at your local Starbucks. But it’s the wrong question; it should be, “What’s the value of working with an award winner?” That’s easy: Who wouldn’t rather have a winner on their side?
They don’t just give awards away; they have to be won. Earned. Deserved. When I win it’s very gratifying, and makes me feel proud – not that I work for awards, but I love getting awards for my work. And if others think of the Boiron Group as the one to beat, that means there are agents trying even harder to do their jobs better in order to win next years prize.
Things like that help raise the standards of our industry and that’s valuable to us all. I’m all about an educated approach to real estate. I’m also for healthy competition.
Here are a few recent wins:
- Royal LePage Terrequity Platinum Award 2013 - Claude Boiron
- Royal LePage Master Sales Award 2013 - Claude Boiron
- Service Excellence Award 2013 - Claude Boiron
- ROYAL LEPAGE International Diamond Society Award – 2012 – Claude Boiron
- Terrequity Platinum Award 2012 – Claude Boiron
- Service Excellence Award 2012 – Claude Boiron
- ROYAL LEPAGE International Diamond Society – 2011 – Pierre Boiron
- Award of Excellence – 2011 – Top GCI Commercial – Claude Boiron
- Terrequity Platinum Award 2011 – Claude Boiron
- Terrequity Service Award 2011 – Claude Boiron
- Award of Excellence – 2010 – Top GCI Commercial – Pierre Boiron & Claude Boiron
- President’s Club – 5 years of outstanding achievement – 2009 – Claude Boiron
These follow from an already well established record of excellence for the Boiron Group that include:
- Terrequity - Top Commercial Rep, 2000 and 2003.
- Diamond Society - 24+ units or $100,000 to $149,999 GCI, 2003.
- President's Club award - 10 years of service - 2003.
- President's Elite - 60+ Units or $250,000 to $499,999 GCI, 2004.
- Associate Society - 14+ Units or $60,000 to $89,999 GCI, 2005.
- President's Club award - 15 years of service - 2008.