Real Estate Admin Assistant Wanted
Boiron Group is a busy Toronto Real Estate team. We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to primarily assist the company owner and Broker, Claude Boiron, and to also assist to manage the office.Absolute job requirements:
- MUST have office or corporate experience
- Verbal and written English must be of TOP quality
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, with an aptitude to learn standard firm software and other relevant applicants and technical/office equipment at an intermediate level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to prioritize
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Demonstrates sound judgment regarding confidential and sensitive matters
- Willingness to take direction and ability to anticipate needs
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment
- Real estate experience is an advantage
The incumbent will perform general administrative, client, and sales support duties for the purpose of building the business and create stronger client relationships again for the betterment of the business.
Assist the Team Leader in any and every way to help grow a successful business which focuses on excellent client service
Coordinate all transaction processes, including
- Ensure all paperwork, such as MLS Data Form, FINTRAC, Agreement to Purchase and Sale are filled accurately;
- Coordinate staging companies, photographers, contractors, etc.;
- Lockbox and sign installation;
Keep clients' files updated and accurate; handle sensitive information with integrity;
Manage and respond to all incoming phone calls, emails, and mail in a professional and courteous fashion. Update Team Leader and other parties involved in a timely manner.
Ensure the office is running smoothly. Monitor office supplies, mailings, and payments.
Maintain and update the Team Leader's calendar. Prepare periodic reports for the Team Leader.
HR responsibilities, including payroll, WSIB, onboarding and offboarding.
The incumbent will work closely with the Team Leader, clients, and other internal and external stakeholders. High attention to details, customer service, and organizational skills are crucial to the success of this position.
This is a full-time position, based from our Leaside office. Occasional travel and off-hour work can be expected.
To apply, please email your resume at email@example.com and examples of work or situations which you feel exemplify the above traits, and which make you stand out from the crowd.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.